Friday, July 18, 2008

Show me whatcha working wit!

To embrace the celebrity that lives within you, I always tell my clients to accentuate your best feature.

My favorite is the eyes, because I can decorate them with any shade of eyeshadow and pull it off. When it comes to magnifying your best feature, the rule of thumb is to always do it gracefully but captivating to say the least!

It can be something as simple as a very nice blush, to an eye catching Lip Color.

I always encourage my clients not to be afraid to step outside the status quo of makeup. Push the limits and try something different.

Makeup has no limits and or boundaries; it allows you to use your face as a canvas. The fun thing is anytime you mess up, you can always wash it off and start over!

Stay tuned for my 5min glam session! coming soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers